2019 Taste of Batavia Block Party!
September 1, 2019 4pm-9pm
Celebrate Labor Day weekend at the Downtown Batavia Block Party & Taste of Batavia. The party comes complete with awesome live music, a Classic Car Cruise Night, Pie Bake-off, enormous kid’s area and of course dancing!
- Kids Activities and play area hosted by River City Church 4pm – dusk
- Lawn games and bags
- Hula Hooping by Peg Bond
- Classic Car Show on River Street
- Pie Bake-off
- 4pm – River City Revival
- 4:30pm – The Heavy Lifting
- 5:30pm – Batavia Academy of Dance
- 6:00pm – The Breakfast Club
Classic Car Cruise In
Walk across the pedestrian bridge, or take a stroll across north Wilson St. and view the Classic Car Show that will line the street connecting N. River St. to the Riverwalk. This year the block party will blast you into the past with something for everyone.
Register for the Pie Bake-off here. Pies should be dropped off at the Pie Bake-Off tent in the Peg Bond Center area no later than 4:15pm on Sunday, 9/1.
– $5 per pie entry
– All pies must be completely prepared by the entrant, no professional bakers, please.
-Homemade, including crust, dessert pies only.
-Pies must include at least bottom and side crusts.
-Pies will be sold by the slice at the Block Party after the judging.
Categories: fruit, nut, 16 and under (kids) & other+ Pies requiring refrigeration must be brought in a cooler.