The Batavia Mother’s Club Pie Bake-off is looking for someone just like you!
Grab your apron, dust off your pie tins and join us!
Sponsored by Hanson Family Chiropractic
- All pies must be completely prepared by the entrant, no professional bakers please.
- Homemade, including crust, dessert pies only.
- Pies must include at least bottom and side crusts.
- Pies will not be returned but cut and sold by the slice at the Block Party.
All proceeds going to support the mission of the Batavia Mother’s Club.
Submit registration online by Friday, August 31st to Batavia MainStreet (see below). Fee can be submitted at time of drop-off.
- All pies should be dropped off at the Pie Bake-Off tent in the Peg Bond Center area no later than 4:15pm on Sunday, 9/2.
- Pies requiring refrigeration must be brought in a cooler. No pies with raw eggs please.
- All tins and coolers must be picked up from the tent by 7pm on 9/2.
- Pie judging will begin at 4:45p on Sunday, 9/2. Contestants are not required to attend judging. Winners will be announced by 6:30p.
Categories: Fruit, Cream, Nut, or other
- Pies submitted by entrants under the age of 16 will be judged in their own category.
- Entrants may submit 1 pie in each category.
- Judging will be based on the following: appearance (pre-slice), flavor, and general appeal. There will be winners for each category and one overall winner. Category winners will receive a blue ribbon. The overall winner will receive a blue ribbon and a $25 gift card. Also, the overall winner will be recognized in the fall issue of Batavia Neighbors Magazine!
Winners must submit recipe upon request.