Enjoy living and shopping local.
Shop for handmade items from your favorite artists, designers and vintage sellers.
Please contact Batavia MainStreet with any questions at 630.761.3528 or email@example.com
Where will the next market pop up?
Join the Artisan Collective
Artisan Collective Directions & Policies
– Thank You to Our Premier Partners –
What to Do:
- Please fill out the artisan application above.
- Vendor acceptance and placement based on the type of merchandise, the number of spaces rented, and the size of the location (by the sole discretion of Batavia MainStreet).
- Vendors will be notified via email upon acceptance.
- Any specific set up and/or location information will be sent out on the Wednesday before the show.
How to Pay:
- Once accepted, you will be notified via email of your acceptance.
- You will also be sent an invoice, via Squareup.com, for the $25 booth fee. The Squareup.com invoice can be paid with any US-issued, and most non-US issued cards bearing the Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover or JCB Logo.
- Please pay promptly to secure your spot in the Artisan Collective event to which you are accepted. Payment needs to be received prior to the event date and will be outlined in your invoice.
- If not paid by the deadline, your booth space will be forfeited and offered up to the next person on the waiting list.
What We Say:
- Set up times are 2 hours before each event, unless otherwise specified. Regular event hours are based on each location.
- You must be in attendance of your space for the duration of the entire event and 15 minutes prior to the opening each day.
- Keep your space neatly arranged and appropriately stocked.
- Remove all trash from your area at the end of the show.
- Must bring appropriate table coverings; packing materials and extra merchandise must be stored out of sight.
- All merchandise must be clearly priced.
- As a vendor, you are required to park in the farthest parking spaces depending on location.
- For outdoor shows 10×10 tents must be adequately weighted. Fifty pounds of weight at each corner is suggested. Contact the manufacturer of your tent with questions.
- For outdoor shows, please make sure there is a walk way through your booth so customers can go from one booth to another.
- For outdoor shows, vendors are responsible for lighting their booth. Electricity will be provided, but vendors will need at least one 20’ extension cord.
How We Play:
- It is expected that vendors will be respectful of the host and the patrons of the collective. We are guests in these businesses.
- Be mindful of your behavior in your space. Does it reflect that you are friendly and there to make sales? A smile and conversation are the best ways to make people stop and look.
- Although Batavia MainStreet provides press releases to surrounding publications, it is vendor’s responsibility to advertise as well. The Artisan Collective is run by volunteers and is a very low cost way for vendors to show their wares. We all need to work together to get the word out! A PDF postcard is provided each month for vendors to use as advertisement.