Enjoy living and shopping local.
Shop for handmade items from your favorite artists, designers and vintage sellers.
Please contact Batavia MainStreet with any questions at 630.761.3528 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Where will the next market pop up?
Join the Artisan Collective
Artisan Collective Directions & Policies
– Thank You to Our Premier Partners –
What to Do:
- Please fill out the artisan application above.
- Vendor acceptance and placement based on the type of merchandise, the number of spaces rented, and the size of the location (by the sole discretion of Batavia MainStreet).
- Vendors will be notified via email upon acceptance.
- Any specific set up and/or location information will be sent out on the Wednesday before the show.
How We Play:
- It is expected that vendors will be respectful of the host and the patrons of the collective. We are guests in these businesses.
- Be mindful of your behavior in your space. Does it reflect that you are friendly and there to make sales? A smile and conversation are the best ways to make people stop and look.
- Although Batavia MainStreet provides press releases to surrounding publications, it is vendor’s responsibility to advertise as well. The Artisan Collective is run by volunteers and is a very low cost way for vendors to show their wares. We all need to work together to get the word out! A PDF postcard is provided each month for vendors to use as advertisement.